The first CPS Sisters arrived in the United States from Europe in 1925, at the invitation of the Vincentian priests. These pioneer Sisters did domestic work for the Vincentians at St. Joseph Preparatory School, Princeton, New Jersey and at St Vincent's Seminary, Germantown, Pennsylvania. At present, the Sisters serve in various ministries in Pennsylvania, New York and Kentucky. In March 1998 Canada and USA amalgamated officially to form the North American Province (NAP).
For more information on our North American Province and Mariawald Renewal Centre
Facebook Facebook Photo gallery