In the year 1935 the dilapidated Castle Wernberg, also called "Stinging - Nettle", that had had an illustrious history and many owners, was purchased by the Congregation of the Missionary Sisters of the Precious Blood to serve as a house for preparing young people to join the community. It presently serves as our Provincial House.
A guest house, biofarm and shop are an attraction for many people. Individual Sisters are involved in pastoral ministry, care for the elderly, trafficked women, asylum seekers and inter-religious dialogue.
|Facebook Facebook Photo Gallery|